24/7 Plumbing & HVAC Services in Winter Park
- Trusted, Certified Technicians
- Emergency Repairs
- Available 24/7
- Exceptional Service Guarantee
3012 Mercy Drive
Orlando, FL 32808
ARS / Rescue Rooter Winter Park, FL
Life in the Sunshine State is all about taking in the stunning weather before winding down in your cool and calming home. At ARS / Rescue Rooter, we help our local Winter Park neighbors transform their homes into respites from the Florida sun when you’d rather lounge in the AC than on the beach or by the pool.
Our team understands how to help our customers through the drenching storms of the fall, the heat of summer, and even those tricky cooler months in between. From improving indoor air quality to emergency AC repairs, the Winter Park ARS / Rescue Rooter team is standing by ready to help its local clients.
For decades, we have provided Winter Park emergency and long-term assistance to local homeowners for their plumbing, HVAC, and heating system needs. Need us in an emergency? Call our number 24/7 for everything from an overflowing drain to a flooded basement after a storm. We also understand the urgency of fixing an AC or HVAC unit in Florida the moment it shows signs of decline. Our team can quickly and professionally make same-day fixes, all of which are backed by our Exceptional Service Guarantee.
Caring for our local Winter Park community goes beyond having expertise in plumbing and home systems. Above all else, we highly value customer care, professionalism, and courtesy. We will work with your schedule to arrange an appointment, prioritize promptness and communication, and always approach work in your space with the utmost respect. Our Florida Winter Park offices offer senior and military discounts as well as transparent pricing plans so you can make an informed decision with ease.
Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Experts in Winter Park
Living in Florida’s subtropical climate has its own special perks and challenges. Your AC unit should be able to handle nearly year-round use while filtering and clearing the air for a clean, allergen-free home. Your home must also be insulated to handle the sudden drops in temperature on the occasional frigid winter.
The state itself also has nearly 20 inches more rainfall on average than the rest of the country. When your basement or sewer systems can’t handle an unexpected deluge, our Winter Park experts are there to assist with sump pumps, sewer line analysis, or clogged drains without delay. ARS / Rescue Rooter has a wide range of specialties:
- AC not cutting it? There’s nothing more important in Florida than a strong and dependable AC system. Our Winter Park AC repair team can bring your system up to date to ensure it is running at its fullest capacity.
- Unexpected frost? Florida frosts can come with little warning in the winter. Be sure your home heating system is ready for the chill months before it arrives.
- Florida allergies have you sneezing? Explore innovative ideas for purifying your home’s air, especially when you spend the majority of summer months indoors. The Winter Park HVAC team has regional experience with modern Florida homes.
- Strange sounds in the sink? Gurgling sounds from the sink could be an issue with your sewer line, not necessarily pipes inside your house. We’ll come to check it out before it becomes a bigger issue.
Whether you’re headed to the coast for a day in the sun or celebrating in one of the state’s amusement parks, there’s nothing better than returning to a cool home. ARS / Rescue Rooter also specializes in Smart home products with programmable thermostats that save you money while keeping you comfortable in Winter Park no matter the heat.
Winter Park Plumbing and HVAC Specialists of Florida
The classic Florida bungalow may be light and breezy by the beach, but it is not always equipped with the best insulation, plumbing, and HVAC systems to handle the extreme seasons. In addition to assisting with emergency home system care, we provide Winter Park maintenance, installation, and preventative work for a large range of systems. ARS / Rescue Rooter only uses the top technology and is certified in each of our specialties. Strict hiring standards mean that you will work with a passionate team that can guide you through making the best choice for your home and family.
3012 Mercy Drive
Orlando, FL 32808
ARS SERVICES OFFERED IN YOUR AREA
Heating and Furnace Repair for Winter Park Residents
Your Florida heating system may not be in the forefront of your mind, but when you do need to warm up your home, it’s important to have a furnace that has been checked and updated. Furnaces are complex appliances that do encounter issues every 10-20 years, especially if they’ve been sitting dormant without repair. If you’re looking for Winter Park repair, our team can provide standard checks, tuneups, filter checks, and recommendations to update your heating system.
In addition to providing all the standard or emergency heating care your home needs, we aim to empower our clients to better understand their heating systems. We will work with you side by side to ensure we understand your furnace’s included warranties, make and model, and history of maintenance so that you always receive personalized care a neighbor deserves.
AC Installation in Winter Park
It takes an experienced HVAC Florida specialist to match a home with the right AC unit. Our Winter Park team can recommend a system that is:
- Tailored to your home design
- Tailored to your lifestyle
- Meets the highest SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) standards
- Purifies your home air from dust and other allergies
Updating your Florida AC system is a major investment that can significantly alter the way you experience your home and property. We collaborate with each of our local customers to come up with an AC installation plan that is right for them and their budgets. Specialty options such as Geothermal AC systems and evaporative cooling systems provide eco-conscious options that save money both in the long-run and on your energy bill. We also look at the long-term operational costs of your system as well as important warranty details.
Meet with an ARS / Rescue Rooter specialist for a free consultation and to receive an estimate of the installation. Whenever possible, we can install your AC on the same day with our team of highly qualified experts. If it’s time to upgrade your system, call your local Winter Park office.
AC Repair and Maintenance in Winter Park
A quality AC unit goes far beyond providing simple comforts. In the Winter Park heat, your air conditioning provides a healthy and safe home. If you sense that your AC is acting strangely, we recommend giving us a call for same-day care to check out if there is a large problem to be concerned about. In many cases, the issue may simply require routine maintenance that should be performed on your unit at least once a year. Red flags about your AC to look out for include:
- Blowing warm or room-temperature air
- Weak airflow
- AC is emitting an odd smell
- Abnormally high electric bills
- Hissing or rumbling sound
- Dripping water or coolant
It is important to check in on your AC each season even if it is functioning properly. Our Winter Park team performs crucial AC maintenance that helps you avoid repairs or breakdowns, especially when your AC is pushed to the max. Will will check in on the cleanliness of your HVAC system, change or clean filters, and ensure your AC is working efficiently. We can even recommend more advanced filters if you’re looking to more effectively purify your home’s air and relieve Florida allergies.
Heating System Installation in Winter Park
Furnaces in older Florida homes can go overlooked before they begin to decline. We provide Winter Park heating installation that aims to:
- Lower winter bills
- Use less fuel
- Run more quietly
- Heat your home more efficiently
To do this, we analyze the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) percentage ratings to ensure you’re getting the most out of your system. If it’s time for a new furnace, we aim to remove any related stress from the process. You will work one-on-one with an ARS expert to determine the right HVAC and heating plan for the size of your home, the amount of time spent in your home in the cooler months, and any Smart options that will simplify your interactions with your system. In many instances, Winter Park residents enjoy same-day installation so there’s no need to wait if the weather is already cooling off.
Winter Park Home Insulation Services
There is only so much your heating and cooling system can manage if you do not have a properly insulated attic. Designed specifically to manage the temperature and airflow throughout your home, this tricky space requires an expert eye to help you save money on your utility bills.
For example, we offer:
- Radiant Barriers: We add a single thin layer to your roof to either reflect the sun’s heat or keep trapped warmth from leaving your home. For Winter Park residents, the first option is clearly our priority. The barrier will keep your AC system from overworking as the sun intensified.
- Attic Ventilation: Avoid heat build-up in a more traditional way by ensuring your attic ventilation is up to standards as well. Innovative fans and vents use wind and convection to keep the air moving in your home to work with your HVAC, heating, or cooling system.
- Attic Insulation: Though your home most likely came with some form of traditional insulation, we can make sure it was properly installed. Insulation holds the heat in the attic in the summer and cold in the attic in the winter to keep your living space comfortable.